COMMODITY SECURITY USING BETTER DATA
Stock outs of essential commodities remains one of the major threats towards achieving universal health coverage due to:
- Inadequate data for decision making.
- Poor quality data that affects decision making such as forecasting and quantifications
- Poor data visibility at various levels (facility, sub county, county and nations) affecting decision making.
- Burden of reporting at facility and sub county level due to workload and tedious reporting.
- Multiple disintegrated systems make reporting and data users thus weaking the health system.
QualiPharm reduces the burden of reporting whilst providing real time quality data at all levels of the supply chain system using mobile technology. This product has been tried and tested in over 100 facilities in two counties and has been shown to:
- Improve data quality for decision making.
- Improve data visibility at all levels.
- Reduce burden of reporting
-Integrate supply chain system
- For all commodities (including essential medicines)
- Integration with official MoH system of reporting and ordering i.e DHIS and KEMSA LMIS
QualiPharm is a mobile based application that summarizes and reports commodity data at the facility level thus providing: